CEEWABA aims to bring together key business owners from the regions of Central/Eastern Europe and those of West African regions.
Helping entrepreneurs learn and grow through peer-to-peer learning, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and connections to experts.
1. To promote and nurture business development and ties between Central-Eastern Europe [CEE] and West Africa
- CEEWABA is founded to offer business leaders and entrepreneurs from the CEE and West Africa the opportunity to uncover new joint business opportunities and to growing and expanding collaborative businesses ventures. The Association accomplishes this primary aim through value-added, peer-to-peer interactions, knowledge dissemination, and continuous upgrading of professional capabilities
2. To Offer a Robust and Effective Networking Platform
- CEEWABA offers a multifaceted platform for trade and investment discovery and development among its members and assists in market access through networking.
- Members also have the benefit of participating and speaking at any of CEEWABA’s professional events. The Association also holds specially designed networking events for members and the public to create meaningful interaction opportunities.
3. To Improve Business Leadership
- Through its mentoring, diverse events, educational activities, knowledge-dissemination efforts, and its own operations as a best-in-class role model, the Association aims to improve the quality of business leadership and thereby strengthen CEE-West African business ties.
4. To Increase the Potential of Bi-Regional CEE-West African Business Relationships
- The Association aims to increase the potential of business relationships between the two regions by allowing members to jointly discover opportunities and to brainstorm and develop relevant and innovative approaches to succeed in this emerging business setting. This is especially carried out through CEEWABA’s various trade and investment events, including seminars, conferences, and education forums.
5. To Accelerate Access to the Most Relevant Academic Resources and Knowledge
- CEEWABA aims to be a respected source of the most distinguished academic research and knowledge relevant to business trade and investment environments involving both the Central-Eastern European and West African regions. To accomplish this goal, the Association works in collaboration with leading Business Schools and academic institutions in both regions, as well as to regularly publish and cite key business articles.
- The Association also continuously disseminates updated business and investment information related to the CEE-West African business environment.
6. To Encourage Business Reflecting the Best in Social Responsibility
- CEEWABA is dedicated to social responsibility, including improving sustainability, economic opportunity and equity, access to technology, and healthcare quality. Particularly important, the Association aims to encourage especially among young budding business leaders and entrepreneurs across the two regions to act in a socially responsible manner.
Meet The Management
Hon. Sami Charles
Chairman Board of Trustee
Prof. Mel Horwitch
Member Board of Trustee
Dr. George NAGY
Vice Chairman Board of Trustee
Mr. Tochukwu Mogbo
Legal Adviser (Nigeria)
Dr. Haroun Aliyu
Member Board of Trustee
Mr. Michael A. DADA
Mr. Akos Farkas
Ambassador Dotun Adepoju
National Adviser (Nigeria)
Mr. Joe Bankole
National Representative (Nigeria)
Mr. Dapo Olanrewaju
National Representative (Scotland)
Mr. Dennis ARDAY
National Representative ( Ghana)
Mr. Taye NUGA
National Representative ( England)
Dr. David Gere
Legal Adviser (Europe)
Mr. Fred Oduma
Public Relation Officer
Mr. Taye Julius
Mr. Watson Aniyeloye
Mr. Seyi Oderinde
Mr. Emmanuel Ekwe
Engr. Dotun Adegbotolu
If you have questions or would like additional information about CEEWABA, we’d love to hear from you.